The Pulsating Red light indicates your controller has lost connectivity with your home network.
Here are steps to reset and reconnect your Gro Controller:
- Take the front cover off the controller. Leave the controller plugged in.
- Use a paperclip to press the reset button on the back on the controller for 15 seconds.
- The LED will turn purple, then yellow and then green.
- Unplug the controller for 30 seconds and then plug back in.
- Open the Gro Connect App on your phone, click on the three line menu, then "Settings", then “Controller” and tap the “Reconnect Controller” button.
- Make sure your phone or device’s Bluetooth is turned on
- Follow app pairing instructions and input your WiFi information. Note it takes 10 seconds for the app to scan surrounding WiFi signals.
- Replace front cover back on the controller.